|Type||Instance > Dungeon|
|Entry Time||Everyday 06:00 - 23:30 UTC+8|
|Entry Limit||Once a day (No re-entry)|
|Level Limit||Level 55 or higher|
|Equipment Point Limit||8,000 Points|
|Max participants||1 Player|
|Time Limit||16 minutes|
How To Begin
- Click to register the event banner displayed on the upper right corner of the screen when the instance is available, or register through the menu at the bottom of the screen > Instance > Dungeon (shortcut Shift-;).
- Use the UI at the bottom right of the screen or interact with the Elite Summoning Gate nearby to summon NPCs with Soul Power to help your battle.
1. Normal NPC
- You can summon normal NPCs from the UI at the bottom right of the screen.
|Hidden Moon Archer||Ranged Damage Dealer
|White Arden Healer||Single Target Healer
2. Elite NPC
- You can summon elite NPCs from the Elite Summoning Gate
|Marian Noryette||Area Healer|
|Belion||Magical Damage Dealer
Enhancing Elf Warrior
|Mikaella Ynga||Magical Damage Dealer
Summon / Building demolition
|Crown Prince Isan||Melee Damage Dealer
Weakening Enemy’s Defense
|Eltere||Ranged Damage Dealer
Increasing Enemy Received Damage
Enhanced Hidden Moon Archer
|Cook Kurt||Main Tanker
Boss Monster Provocation
- NPC Army can be controlled with the UI at the bottom right.
|Basic||Attack Order||Order NPC to attack the target.
Archers attack targets for 10 seconds, regardless of their Aggro.
|Recall the Living Army||Summons all NPCs and returns them to the Soul Strength.|
|Summon Belion||Counterstrike Command||
Each elf warrior taunts a different enemy and takes a defensive stance, reducing damage and being immune to abnormal conditions.
In this state, when taking melee damage, it radiuses and knocks opponents with strong damage proportional to the damage taken.
|Summon Eltere||Snipe Command||Hidden Moon Archers snipe different enemies, dealing powerful ranged damage.
If you shoot the same target, the damage is greatly reduced after the first damage.
The threat posed by this damage is very low.
|Summon Crown Prince Isan||Order Retreat||Summons all NPCs except Elite NPCs and returns them to the Soul Strength.
Elite NPCs are temporarily unable to act in an invincible state, and a small amount of life is restored.
- About 15 minutes after the gate opens, all monsters disappear and the Hereafter Rebellion ends.
|Hereafter Prestige||Image||Reward Item|
|100 Point||Hereafter Rebellion Reward Crate Rank 1|
|200 Point||Hereafter Rebellion Reward Crate Rank 2|
|300 Point||Hereafter Rebellion Reward Crate Rank 3|
|400 Point||Hereafter Rebellion Reward Crate Rank 4|
|500 Point||Hereafter Rebellion Reward Crate Rank 5|
|600 Point||Hereafter Rebellion Reward Crate Rank 6|
- When a powerful monster drops Hereafter Rebellion Chest which you can open and obtain items on the spot.
- Greater Hereafter Chest from Underworld Guard Dog has a high chance of granting Stolen Ayanad Anima.
- If you complete the mission given by Elite NPC, the summoning cost of that elite NPC decreases.
- This mission tells the story right after the Noryette Challenge, and the characters from the race quest will reappear.
- The quest will require you to visit both dungeons and fields.
[Item] Mushroom Decor bundle11:00 | Item
[Item] Twilight Unicorn Ticket11:00 | Item
[Item] Celestar11:00 | Item
[Item] Lunaris11:00 | Item
[System] How to keep your item safely from Server Merge2021-01-14 | System
[Item] Dance: Jive / Dance: Mambo2021-01-07 | Item
[Item] Dance: Yata Dance / Dance: Greenman Dance2021-01-07 | Item
[System] Hereafter RebellionProve yourself in this Solo Instance with the help of our Guide!2020-12-17 | System
[System] KadumCan you defeat this giant treant?2020-12-17 | System
[Item] 57 Christmas Furniture2020-12-16 | Item