Characters from Kyprosa and Orchidna server will be transferred to the new server ‘Nui’. How server is merged
Server Merge Date
January 07(thur) after Maintenance ~
|- Announcement of the server merge
- Unable to pre-pay taxes
- Temporary closure of free server transfer
|2||January 18(mon) 21:00 (UTC+8)||- Unable to list the items on Auction House(Kyprosa, Orchidna)|
|3||January 21(thur) 01:00 ~ 11:00 (UTC+8)||- Server Merge Maintenance|
|4||January 24(sun) 20:00 21:00 (UTC+8)||- Opening the Housing Province of new merged server|
※ Working time of merged server transfer can be shortened/extended depending on the situation.
※ When the housing province of merged server is opened, the housing province in the neutral territory will not be protected.
List of Servers to be Merged
|Previous Server||Merged Server|
※ Maximum 2 characters are available in the new merged server Nui.
♣ Handling Duplicate Character Name
When the server is merged, all character names will be changed into a temporary name to prevent duplicates. And you can change your character name at your first log in to the merged server.
Step 1) First log in to the merged server
Step 2) Change the character name
Step 3) Game access complete
1) Server Merge Celebration Gift Box
|Bound Labor Recharger||3|
|Honorable Victory Rank 5||2|
|Honorable Vocation Potion Rank 5||2|
|Bound Tax Certificate||30|
1. From this moment of notice, ‘Nui's GiftGift of Nui’ will be delivered if there is a character with Lv30 or above in server Kyprosa and Orchidna. (Compensation will not be delivered if there is no character with Lv30 or above)
2. One compensation box will be delivered for each account, and it will be delivered via the coupon box within 18:00 (UTC+8) after server merge maintenance.
3. Coupon must be used within 30 days from the issue date, and it will not be provided again when it is expired.
4. All compensation items will be bounded when obtained, and not restorable if it is destroyed.
2) Additional Compensation for Housing Demolition
Housing Demolition Compensation
|Item Name||Quantity Provided|
|Small House||3 pc|
|Medium House||5 pc|
|Large House||10 pc|
|Thatched Farmhouse||5 pc|
|Upgraded Thatched Farmhouse||10 pc|
※ Cautions Regarding Housing Demolition Compensation
1. Housing demolition compensation and full kit designs will be provided to the character who has completed housings in Kyprosa and Orchidna server until maintenance on January 21(thur).
2. Compensation will not be provided if you have demolished the housing before the server merge.
3. Workbenches are excluded from the housing demolition compensation list. (However, the full kit design will be provided when the completed workbench is demolished.)
4. If you already have a completed housing, do not demolish it. But retrieve the furniture and other items placed.
5. All compensations will be delivered sequentially after January 21(thur).
6. Pre-paid taxes cannot be restored, so please check the payment period before pre-paying the taxes.
3) ArcheLife Compensation
- Target: All accounts with connection record between
after the maintenance on January 14, 2021 and before the maintenance on January 21, 2021
- Delivery Method: Archelife 1 day coupon will be delivered via the coupon box within 18:00 (UTC+8) after server merge maintenance on January 21(thur).
1. Free ArcheLife 1 day coupon must be used within 30 days from the issue date, and it will not be provided again when it is expired.
2. ArhceLife coupon is applied when it is used in the coupon box. However, if you have already purchased the ArcheLife, the ArcheLife coupon will be scheduled, and you can check the schedule status from XL Cash > My XL Cash
3. ArcheLife provided from this event is not subject to refund.
♣ Information Regarding Data Transfer Initialization When the Server is Merged
|Information Remains||Information Deleted|
|Character Status (Level/ Exp/ Item)
Family Info (Family Name / Member Expansion)
Mailbox (Including Attached Item)
Cash Shop Mail
Ranking Information (Executioner/ Sportsfishing)
Housing (Full Kit Design Provided)
Guild Level (Guild level restoration item will be delivered to guild leader)
Prestige (Prestige restoration item will be delivered to guild member after server merge)
Territory Building (Full Kit Design Provided)
|Personal Skill Slot Shortcut Settings
Not Retrieved Furniture/ Trade Pack
Planted Plants (Including Paid Plants)
Criminal Record (Crime Points and Infamy Points will remain)
UCC Design (Compensation will be provided to those who have a Crest Ink with default design applied)
Heroes’ authority and cloak
Leadership Point (Cumulative Leadership Points will remain)
Territory and territory contribution related info (Territory income not distributed before the server merge will be extinguished.)
Site recorded by using Memory Ink
Items in Bag/ Warehouse/ Storage Chest will be transferred. Items placed in housing or farm will be destroyed and cannot be restored if they are not retrieved.
Cautions when Server is Merged
Auction House information is not transferred, and it will be limited for 48 hours before the server merge to prevent any loss.
Crest Ink will not be transferred.
All user’s designs will be initialized. When the server is merged, the characters will receive 5 golds for each of Crest Ink with default designs and they will receive Memory Ink for Crest Stamp.
Not Retrieved Furniture
Placed furniture that cannot be retrieved from housing will be initialized and cannot be restored.
When the server is merged, the trade pack placed on the farm and others will be initialized and cannot be restored.
Please sell the trade packs before the server merge.
All heroes’ authority and cloak will be initialized when the server is merged. However, the last heroes from previous servers will be rewarded “Glorious Armor Crate” after the server merge.
Pre-pay Housing Taxes
Pre-paid taxes will be initialized when the server is merged.
After maintenance on January 7(thur), cannot pre-pay the taxes for a moment from Kyprosa and Orchidna server, and pre-paid taxes cannot be restored.
All resident contribution will be calculated when the server is merged.
Decor Limit Increase
Decor Limit Increase item will be provided to characters who have housing with Decor Limit Increase applied before the server merge.
Raise a Dragon
Authority to raise a dragon will be initialized, and the compensation for it will be further announced.
After the maintenance on January 7(thur), you cannot use the content of raising a dragon for a moment from the Kyprosa and Orchidna server, and it will be available after the server merge.
How to Claim Territory from Merged Server
All territories will be initialized to ownerless status when the merged server is opened.
Every Wednesday at 8:00 PM (UTC+8), the foundation of the workbench will be available, and you will be able to craft the Purifying Archeum.
Housing Construction from Merged Server
Housing construction in the housing province from the merged server will be restricted when the merged server is opened.
Open Date of Housing Province : January 24, 2021 at 9:00 PM (UTC+8)
Construction Materials are not needed for ‘full kit design’. However, deposits and taxes are imposed such as default housing construction.